Luckily, you've actually won a prize, so congrats. How do you go about receiving your reward?
In the sections that follow, you will learn more about how a prize draw functions and what to do if you are fortunate enough to win a reward.
- The team, association or athlete you support configures a prize draw with the specific prizes for this prize draw
- The prize draw is set to a specific date, and the winners will get notified via mail. The team, association or athlete you support has an overview of winners, and can follow the progress of the various prizes and winners
- When you've won a prize, you'll receive an email with a link - follow the link to see your prize
- When you click on the link, you'll be directed to a webpage that informs you about the prize
- To let the club, association, or athlete know what to do with your award, you must complete the information on this page and click on Claim. If you do not want to claim your prize, it is possible to reject it - just click Reject prize
- When a micro-sponsor claims their award, the team, association, or athlete you support is informed
- The team, association, or athlete is now responsible for processing your prize. You will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your prize or a confirmation of whether it will be sent to you
Your team, association, or athlete will probably send any tickets, vouchers, or prizes that can be sent digitally in this mail
Your prize will probably be sent to you if your address is far from the location of the team, association, or athlete
Following the completion of all these processes, you can either pick up your prize or wait for it to be delivered to you.